Thursday, November 13, 2014

#4 - Birdhouse Ornaments

12 Days of Homemade Ornaments.

Birdhouses...
I love mod podge! There is something about getting glue all over your fingers that takes me back to my childhood. I've always loved working with glue and paper... it makes me happy.

I found these cute little birdhouses on the dollar racks at Michaels.
For this project you will also need: Paint, Mod Podge, Paper, Scissors, and Glitter.

I spray painted all of the tops and some of the sides white.

I mod podged Christmas paper all around the sides of the birdhouses.  
Then, I glitter bombed the roofs. 
Let the glitter fall where it may.

So pretty hanging all in a row.
 Birdhouses!
***
I hope you were inspired! Thank you so much for stopping by
 Thrift My House.


13 comments:

  1. Your birdhouses are awesome Sherry! Love that they've been glitterfied.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Sherry! I love all of the glitter prettiness :) Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Sherry are these ever adorable. Love them all hanging on the line. You are an ornament creating
    expert!! Love the glitter!! Thanks for sharing!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very inspired and so darn cute!!! You really mean 12 ornaments for 12 days. I feel like I am being invaded by the dozen gang.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute. Love these creative ornaments Sherry. You go girl these rock!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are super cute...I love glitter! Actually I love all things sparkly! Can't wait for tomorrow's ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another winner, Sherry...You are definitely inspiring me to make ornaments this year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sherry, these little birdhouses are so cute :) I'm looking forward to all of your ornaments. These are such cool and timely posts, thank you. Connie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, how creative and cute. 'Will have to try this myself. Now following your blog. The 12 Days of Homemade Ornaments is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. $1, now that is a bargain they're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that they are all glittered up! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are fabulous AND thrifty! Blessings, Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am inspired and impressed! $1 for those cute little birdhouses?? I need to get to Michaels! (Of course you knew just what to do with them too!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. If you are a new follower, please let me know so I can follow you back. I want to keep in touch.