Monday, November 24, 2014

#11 - Owl Ornaments

12 Days of Homemade Ornaments.
Owls...

I'm always amazed at what people come up with! I saw these cute owls over at Tator Tots and Jello

For this project you will need:
Wood Cut Outs
Bottle Caps and Plastic Eyes
Washi Tape
Glue Stick, Hot Glue
Scissors
Yellow Felt
Twine
Scrapbook Paper
Paint

First of all, I painted my wooden pieces. Some white, some gold.
Add washi tape to center.

Or on the sides... either way.

Make a little beak.

Glue the eyes inside the bottle caps and then glue the bottle caps to your owl's body.

Cut out little hearts and turn upside down for feet. Glue in place.

OWL MY GOSH! How cute are these!

Adorable!

These would OWLSO  make great gift tags as well as ornaments.
 Owls!
***
I hope you were inspired! Thank you so much for stopping by
 Thrift My House.

12 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...they are so adorable! I could even make these with my kindergarteners. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable I really like the idea of gift tags too. With a little help the kids could make these as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are too cute. I think that my granddaughters would love making them. Thanks you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and I see I have some in my ornament exchange bucket.

    I haven't taken everything out yet because I want to photograph each piece and I have to photograph the bucket first!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tooooooo cute Sherry. Love these!!!! Have a great week and Happy Thanksgiving.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW are these too cute or what??? Just darling Sherry.
    Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seeing those owls in a circle makes one realize what a cute wreath they would make, too! Your ornaments have been delightful.
    -Ginene

    ReplyDelete
  8. ADORABLE! I am amazed at all of your creative ornaments! Pinning...of course.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm still a sucker for anything googley eyed! These are really cute and you know I love a good washi tape project!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE them!! You have given us such a wonderful variety of ornament ideas - thank you so much, Sherry :)

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. If you are a new follower, please let me know so I can follow you back. I want to keep in touch.